Spend the whole day on private Yacht fishing, swimming, or just relaxing off the Shore of Ain Sokhna coastal city.
A trip is best if you are on a short stay in Cairo and wish to spend some time in the Red Sea. Also a great getaway for residents of Cairo from the noisy big city life. Meet us at the Port of Marina Wadi El Doom, where you can park your car, and we take you to the water.
- Destination: famous resort city of Al Ain Al Sokhna in Egypt by the Gulf of Suez off the Red Sea.
- Duration: Full day from Sunrise to Sunset the boat is fully yours. (Most of the year in Egypt from 6am to 5pm).
- Meal Plan: A Chef and Cooking facilities available onboard, you can either bring your own food or depend on your fishing skills.
- Fishing Gear: basic gear available on the boat, bate (tiny shrimps available on buy on board the boat).
- Swimming off the boat is allowed unless the waves are too high which could make it hard to get back on the boat.
- Boat Facilities: Life Jackets, 3 bedrooms with 8 beds, bathroom with running freshwater, sound system with aux connection (feel free to bring your own music), cattle, and cutlery.
- New: possibility to spend the night onboard the boat for an extra charge of USD$150 per boat.