- Airport assistance.
- All transfers are in our modern air-conditioned vehicle. We usually do not put big groups together, either a van of 14 seats for a group of up to 8 passengers. Or 21 seats for groups from 9 to 16 passengers.
- All transfers are from door to door.
- Private English speaking Guide/Egyptologist.
- Entrance fees [including Two Tombs at Valley of the Kings, and Two Pyramids, Tomb of Nefertai –based on availability at the day of booking the package- at the Valley of the Queens, Inside Pyramids at the Pyramids of Giza].
- Security Clearance.
- Camel Ride at the Pyramids if applicable.
- Personal expenses.
- Lunch meals during the tours.
The trip duration is two weeks. If you plan to arrive earlier or depart later, kindly let us know to receive your included airport transfers and meet our team.
Terms & Conditions:
- Cancellation fees.
- Deposit is non-refundable.
- 25% for cancellation six weeks before the trip date.
- 50% for cancellations 14 days before the trip date.
- 100% for cancellations 6 days before the trip date or for case of no show.
By proceeding with the booking you certify that all the trip details (being it a sightseeing trip or an adventure trip or any other form of a trip including or not including customer engagements) were clearly explained to you and that you are in good health and not in any condition that will stop you from participating.
Get ready to embark on an exciting adventure as you follow Holiday Tours’ 14-day trip schedule through the beautiful country of Egypt. Visit the Valley of the Kings, the Great Pyramids of Giza, and the Egyptian Museum to get a feel for the majesty of this old culture. Experience the finest eateries in town while getting a sample of the local cuisine on one of the many available cooking excursions. Visit the Khan El Khalili Market and the Zamalek neighbourhood to see the more up-to-date side of Cairo. Take a hot air balloon journey over Luxor’s breathtaking scenery and unwind on the beautiful shores of Sharm el Sheikh. This trip is sure to be one of a kind with the inclusion of individual English-speaking aides, state-of-the-art air-conditioned transportation, and security clearance. Experience the splendour and mystique of Egypt today by making your reservation with the best travel agency.