Spend your Eid Holiday exploring the beaches and the desert of Wadi El Gemal. Desert, Bedouin LifeStyle, Bedouin Cuisine, a different kind of celebration with no music and plenty of energy.
08:15 am Hit the road.
Buy Konafa from La Poire at On the Run.Wed 12-May-21
00:15 am Stop for rest in Gouna and pick up the 2nd group.
06:45 am Expected arrival to Wadi El Gemal.
07:00 am Breakfast at Qulaan Beach. Enjoy the beach, shower & rest.
10:00 am Meet your guides and prepare for the expedition.
10:30 am Head to Abu Ghosoun Village to buy vegetables and fruits.
08:00 pm set for Campsite early today. Dinner and sleep.
05:00 am Wake up early and bake bread in the sand the local Ababda style.
06:00 am Morning Yoga session to freshen up.
08:30 pm to 06:00 pm Full day dedicated to visit Sekeet ghost city, also the main valley of Wadi El Gemal and sleep on the foot of Hamata.
03:00 am Early morning wake up to hike up a bit of Hamata Mountain.
06:00 am Enjoy an early morning view from a higher elevation plateau.
09:00 am Return to the campsite and prepare for departure to the beaches.
01:00 pm Spend full day at Hankurab world classified beach.
06:00 pm Check in Wadi Lahmy Azur hotel in the south and enjoy an open buffet dinner.
Optional Morning visit to Shalatein before heading back to Gouna then Cairo.
-06:30 pm Expected to arrive Gouna.
-11:00 pm Expected to arrive Cairo.
End of our Services.
- EGP7000 per person or its equivalent USD$448 from Cairo. EGP4400 or its equivalent USD$284 from Gouna.
- 25% Discount for children under 12 years of age.
- 40% Supplement for Single Occupancy.
- Please click on the following link to check the accommodation facility: Wadi Lahmy Azur Resort Berenice – Marsa Alam
- For further information about the trip itinerary and program call +2010 67325002
- The program is applicable for group sizes starting from 4 people and up to 32. Please email us for special quotations.
- For adrenaline bundles around Egypt please email us at [email protected]
- 2 Night camping under the clear skies in Wadi El Gemal. Including breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- 1 Night accommodation on Full Board basis at Wadi Lahmy Azur Resort Berenice.
- Transfer from Cairo-Gouna to Marsa Alam and back in modern air-conditioned bus ride. Model Toyota Coaster, with 25 seats, yet maximum group size is 18 persons.
- Desert experience in 4×4 vehicles.
- Entrance fees to Wadi El Gemal Park and beaches visited.
- Arabic/English speaking tour leader. [English & French available upon request]
- Registration fees, security clearance, taxes & service charges.
- Minimum age to join alone: 18 alone.
- Younger than 18 should be accompanied by a legal guardian.
- Under 8 is not recommended.
- What to bring: A long list of what to pack and bring will be emailed to you after booking.
- Cancellation fees:
- Deposit is non-refundable.
- Deposit + 10% for cancellation 10 days before the trip date.
- Deposit + 25% for cancellations 5 days before the trip date.
- Deposit + 50% for cancellations two days before the trip date.
- 100% for cancellation less than 48 hours before the trip or in the case of no-show.