Skydiving Egypt is a lifetime experience where adrenaline meets history. Skydive in the Pyramids of Giza and experience the most unique skydive jump spot in the world. Holiday Tours in cooperation with Skydive Egypt is proud to announce that Tandem Jumps are now available for everyone. The Pyramids avenue is hosting the skydiving activity for thrill-seekers from all around the world. Skydiving in Egypt provides the chance to free fall with the Pyramids view. Take an incredible adventure and book your spot for a tandem skydive in Cairo. Astonishing view of the Egyptian Pyramids from thousands of feet in the air and instructors certified by USPA.
We are taking part in organizing several Skydiving Pyramids events in 2023 that would last longer and fly more adventure lovers.
- Price USD$440 on weekdays
- Price USD$490 on weekends
Book online now and pay a deposit of USD$70
Cairo, The Pyramids of Giza
Hotel pick up and drop off $20
The minimum Age is 21 years old. (Less than 21 with parents or legal guardian consent).
- 100 kgs for males.
- 91 Kg for females.
Video service at additional charges of $50
The Best Experiences in Egypt
Skydiving is one of the most thrilling and exhilarating adventure sports that can be experienced in Egypt. The country always had some unique sports such as hiking, sailing, water sports, and sandboarding, but Skydiving is a totally new adventure that is available for everyone. It is a unique way to experience the beauty of The Giza Pyramids, the Grand Egyptian Museum, and the Giza Plateau from a completely different perspective. From UP!
The adrenaline rush and the feeling of freefall from a great height with the Great Pyramids and Sphinx below are incomparable. Skydiving in Egypt is a great way to see the most amazing touristic sights from above. All in all, skydiving is a truly amazing experience that everyone should try at least once in their lifetime.
Skydiving in Egypt
Skydiving in Egypt is an adventure of a lifetime. The views are spectacular and the experience is unforgettable. Egypt has some of the best skydiving spots in the world, with the most popular being the Pyramids skydive. Skydiving in Egypt offers a unique experience, with breathtaking views of the pyramids, deserts, and other ancient sites. The warm climate and clear skies make for perfect skydiving conditions year-round. Holiday Tours and Weekend Trips provide skydiving adventure in Egypt with a unique offer of tandem jumps over the pyramids and sphinx, so you can choose the perfect experience for you. Safety is the top priority for all skydiving experiences, so you can rest assured that your jump will be safe and enjoyable.
Top Tips for The Skydiving Experience
- Make sure you have the right mood to fly: before you wear the jumpsuit, helmet, and goggles, make sure you are ready for this experience. It is something you should be ready for.
- Check: Before you go skydiving, make sure you don’t have any health issues. Before arranging a jump, there are a few health factors that should be taken into account since skydiving is a sport. If you have specific medical concerns, you should always visit your doctor. Skydiving can place too much strain on the heart for someone who already has hypertension, cardiovascular illness, or an irregular pulse. Prior to jumping, it is advisable to speak with your doctor if you have one of these disorders. Everybody who is interested in skydiving has our support!
- Stay safe: Make sure you follow all safety procedures and listen to your instructor. Always pay attention to the instructions and follow them.
- Relax: Don’t let your nerves get the best of you. Take a deep breath and enjoy the experience.
- Have fun: Skydiving Pyramids is an amazing experience so make sure you take the time to enjoy it!
It was amazing!
Brandon Lee (store manager) –
The best Experience Ever!
Emy Howard (store manager) –
Very organized and excellent services with the tour operator. Highly recommended.
Lisa Gotschak (store manager) –
Wow this was the best ever!! I was flying over the pyramids. incredible.
Lucas Muller (store manager) –