Paragliding Egypt over the Pyramids is one of the top adventures in Egypt. For the first time, this unique adventure is presented to adrenaline lovers from all around the world. It is a Motorized Paragliding that taking a place in the Great Pyramids of Giza. Paragliding Egypt is an outstanding adventure that gives you a birds-eye view of the world’s most famous and ancient monument. Tandem Paragliding in Egypt is only available in Giza and, Hurghada. Weekend Trips Egypt and SkySports Egypt has partnered up to bring you this once in a lifetime adventure at a reasonable price. The sport is also referred to as Paramotor Paragliding.
This Tandem Experience could change the way you perceive Ancient Egypt. Once you make the decision and you hop on the Paramotor and trust your instructor. Then decide to take off and fly over one of the oldest structures in the history of mankind.
USD$145 Weather Dependent Ticket.
USD$165 Weather Free Ticket.
- Reservation Deposit: USD$17,
- Remaining payment within one week of booking.
- Remaining payment options:
- In our office in Down Town, 14 Alfy Street, 3rd Floor. Office Hours Sun to Thurs 10 am to 6 pm.
- To one of our representatives at the following neighborhoods:
- Tagamoa: Sun 5 pm to 6:30 pm at Starbux in Down Town Mall.
- Sheikh Zayed: Mon 12noon to 1 pm at Starbux in Galleria.
- Zamalek: Tues 5 pm to 6:30 pm at Starbux 26th of July.
- Vodafone Cash: +201067325002, please email a copy of the transaction to WhatsApp number +201274322500 including your name and confirmation number.
- CONTACT US: +20 106 732 5002
- Travel Agencies & Tour Operators call +201274322500.
- Prices are per person.
- For adrenaline bundles around Egypt please email us at [email protected]
- All equipment and gear.
- Qualified tandem master.
- Morning Flights at 8 am, 9 am, 10 am & 11 am.
- Afternoon Flights decided on a daily basis.
- The experience is 30 mins, including safety instructions & getting ready.
- Airtime is a max. of 15 mins.
- The exact flight time depends on weather conditions.
PARAGLIDING PYRAMIDS CONDITIONS
- Maximum 110 kg.
- All heights are welcome.
- Minimum age: 12.
- In case of bad weather: Weather Free Tickets USD$165, will get a full refund. Weather Dependent Tickets will be rescheduled.
- What to bring: running shoes, a windbreaker, and sunglasses.
- Cancellation fees.
- The deposit is non-refundable.
- USD$40 is non-refundable for cancellations 2 weeks before the activity date.
- USD$80 is non-refundable for cancellation 1 week before the activity date.
- The full amount is non-refundable for cancellation 3 days or less before the activity date or for a no-show.
- Photos & Videos services available upon request. USD$35. Video delivery is min. one week after flight via google drive to the email submitted at the time of booking.
- Please note that the weather can change quite quickly and depend on the weather forecast is not enough.
- Happy Flying.
Paragliding Safety Measurements in Egypt
Paragliding in Egypt is one of the most thrilling sports that you can experience during your visit to Cairo. We have taken the highest standards in safety and security measurements to guarantee the safety of our pilots and travelers. Our essential precautions include several steps to avoid any unpredictable situations.
While Egypt has beautiful sunny weather, we always check the climate and weather conditions before flying in order to avoid any risk. Temperature and wind are major factors for Paragliding and in the case of unpredictable or high wind speed, the trip will be canceled.
The paragliding experience depends on the pilot, and they should be certified and highly trained. Therefore, we have a team of international pilots who has long experience in the field and demonstrated the top safety measurements.
Paragliding Egypt provides the highest measurements of safety by acquiring the best flying equipment. We continuously test our equipment and monitor the condition of the paramotors, the parachutes, safety helmets, body armor, full-face helmet, knee and elbow pads, boots with ankle support, and think form in hand.
Launching and Landing Techniques
IN paragliding safety is our primary concern. Therefore, we conduct on-going training and researches to select the launching and landing zones. The Pyramids zone provides an excellent and safe place for taking off and landing due to the vast space of desert land covered with sand. The paragliding area doesn’t have dangerous obstacles or heights such as mountains or rocks. As well, the area is isolated from urban buildings and roads. Before flying we make sure the area is prepared and we organize with the aviation authority and the pyramids tourism authority.
Paragliding in Cairo is one of the most secure adventures and following the top safety measurements.