Enjoy a desert adventure and visit Siwa Oasis, the tranquil destination. Visit the most unique destination in Egypt and start several adventures including Great Sand Sea desert Safari, Sandboarding, Camping, Midday Cold Water Springs dipping, Cycling, simple Hiking, Sightseeing, Star Gazing & Midnight hot Water Springs dipping (optional), watch landscapes of endless Palm Trees & finally oriental shopping.
Meet & greet at the meeting point. Head to Siwa, almost 10 hours by a private modern air-conditioned vehicle. Arrive Siwa in the evening & check-in Camp Lotfy or Camp Osama or similar. Dine “Mardam” .. dip in a hot water spring under the clear skies then head to sleep a lot to rest from the long journey.
Wake up with the Sunrise. A short breathing exercise. Breakfast, then HopOn Toyota Land Cruisers to explore the Great Sand Sea. What’s special about the Dec-2020 program is that we will spend the day exploring the desert and stop in the middle of the desert for an Art Class by Associate Professor Dr. Maher Dawoud www.maherdawoud.com professor of art at Helwan University Faculty of Fine Arts. Then spending the night in the real deep desert. Light picnic lunch. Then head deeper & deeper in the Sand Sea to spend the night away from anywhere. Dine & sleep.
Wake up with the Sunrise. Breakfast and head towards Siwa Oasis. Check-in Shali Lodge, shower and get ready to visit the Oasis visiting the Mountain of the Dead, Oracle’s Temple, and Cleopatra Spring. Free time in Town to lunch at Abdou recommended dry Molokheya and Tajin Koskossi with lam meat. Head afterward to Fitness Lake to view the sunset.
Return to hotel, last dinner, and sleep.
Early birds will hike up Dakrour Mountain for Sunrise. Anyone can miss and sleep in for a change.
Free 2 hours after breakfast for Siwa shopping.
10:00 am head back to Cairo isA.
End of our Services.
- EGP4600 per person in double/triple rooms. (Adults).
- 30% discount for children between 6 & 12 years.
- EGP1200 for children under 6. (Infants are free, yet the long road trip is not recommended for infants).
- Online reservation deposit: EGP500 [the equivalent of USD$32], rest of payment on the day of the trip.
- Phone bookings: +202 25905289 from 9am to 5pom Sunday to Thursday OR +20 106 732 5002 or +201278670808.
- For more information call Yasmina at +201007333388 or Yehia at +201222290517.
- Prices per person in double/triple rooms/tents.
- For adrenaline bundles around Egypt please email us at [email protected]
- Transfer from and to Cairo.
- 1 Night accommodation at Shali Lodge.
- 1 Night accommodation in Camp Lofty or similar desert edge camps.
- 1 Night accommodation in the Great Sand Sea under the clear skies.
- 3 Breakfast.
- 3 Dinners.
- Sandboarding & dune crossing.
- Cycling tour covering Siwa highlights.
- Cold & hot water springs.
- Max. group size 16 people.
- 2 Leaders per group.
- Minimum age to join alone: 18.
- Younger than 18 should be accompanied by a legal guardian.
- What to bring: Swimwear, sports clothing, a windbreaker, and sun accessories. The rest is your favorite packing for a 3 nights trip.
- Cancellation fees:
- A deposit of USD$32 is non-refundable.
- Deposit + 10% for cancellation three weeks before the trip date.
- Deposit + 25% for cancellations one week before the trip date.
- Deposit + 50% for cancellations two days before the trip date.
- 100% for cancellation less than 48 hours before the trip or in the case of no-show.
- Photos & Videos services available upon request. USD$30.